28.11.12

A priceless talk !


N.B. Les sous-titres en français sont disponibles.
 
I bow down to the infinite beauty of the actress Thandie Newton, who remarkably express at TED conference a pure advaita talk ! Thank you, thank you, thank you... !
Puisse la Conscience s'éveiller dans le coeur de chaque être. OM SHANTI

A few quotes :
  • “[We assume] that the self is an actual living thing, but it's not. It's a projection which our clever brains create in order to cheat ourselves from the reality of death.”
  • "How many times would my self have to die before I realized it was not real in the first place ?"
  • "I honestly believe the key to my success as an actor and my very progress as a person has been the very lack of self that used to make me feel so anxious and insecure."
  • "We're not living with each other. Our crazy selves are living with each other and perpetuating an epidemic of disconnection. ... Let's not be freaked out by our bountiful nothingness."
  • "Here's a note to self: The cracks have started to show in our constructed world."


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire